June 2017 Product Empties

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Here's my product empties for June. I was sad to see some things go but overall, I was pretty happy with what I was able to empty out. Let's see the products and what I thought of them then.

June 2017 Product Empties

1. Hello Everybody Nature Holic Body Lotion - Milk
This was my daily body moisturizer that I was currently using these past few months. I really liked it a lot too. It didn't have much of a scent to it and it was very hydrating on my skin. I like the packaging of it and it lasted me quite a while too. This would be something I would repurchase.

2. LadyKin Broccoli Extract 90% Essence Toner
This was the toner I was currently using and I really liked it a lot. Its suppose to moisturize and sooth the skin while providing a whitening effect. I didn't notice much whitening happening but I did like how these toner made my skin feel. This toner absorbed really quickly into the skin and helped to prep my skin for the rest of my skincare routine. I would totally repurchase another bottle too.

3. amie Radiant Dawn Exfoliating Daily Wash
This was my morning cleanser that I was using. I really enjoyed it too. I won this product in a giveaway and was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked it. It has exfoliating beads in it so I felt like it was really giving my skin a thorough cleanse. Definitely a product I would consider purchasing.

4. Rosemoon Rich 53% Collagen Smart Balm
This was my morning moisturizer that I was using. I felt like kept the skin hydrated throughout the day when I had it on. Since I do have dry skin, I liked this cream quite a lot because. The scent is a faint fresh smell which I like too.

5. Neutrogena All-inOne Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes
These are makeup wipes that removes all types of face, lip, and eye makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so I thought these did an okay job removing what makeup I have on. The cloths themselves weren't very moist so I found them a little on the dry side. Since it was on the dry side, I found myself having to really rub my skin to get the makeup off which I didn't like. Probably not something I would buy a full size of.

That's all for my product empties for June. I'm most sad to see the toner gone but hopefully after I used up all the other skincare products I have, I can purchase another bottle of it since I did really enjoy it. Let me know what you've emptied out this month too.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS